Viroqua, Wisconsin 54665
CrossFit Viroqua - FAQs
- What is the investment?
- How do I get started in CrossFit?
- What is the Foundation Class?
- Can I participate in Group Exercise Classes with my CrossFit Membership?
- I am a Platinum Member and want to participate in CrossFit Classes?
- Do I need to register for classes?
- What if I would like to drop in a CrossFit class?
- What if I have Personal Training Sessions remaining?
- When is the Foundation Class held?
$149 CrossFit Foundations
$115 p/month CrossFit
The Foundation Class is designed to build a strong base for individuals entering CrossFit.
The class is one hour in length. Content will be covering form and technique, warm-up, mobility drills, stretching, nutrition, and a workout. 12 sessions will get you started to join the CrossFit classes.
The Group Exercise Classes held at the VMH Wellness Center (yoga, spin, etc...) are not covered in the CrossFit investment.
You can continue your Platinum membership along with the CrossFit membership by including $45 a month to your $115 investment.
It is best to pre-register for the class to ensure a class time. Future goals are to have additional space designated for CrossFit.
The drop-in fee for CrossFit is $20.