It's so easy to get vaccinated - just schedule an appointment! You may call any VMH clinic and make an appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Bland Clinic, Westby: 608-634-3126
- Hirsch Clinic, Viroqua: 608-637-3174
- Kickapoo Valley Medical Clinic, Soldiers Grove: 608-624-5203
- La Farge Medical Clinic: 608-625-2494
The Moderna vaccine will be offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8am – 5pm, vaccinations using Pfizer vaccine are available Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We are currently offering the following vaccination types:
- First and second doses of Moderna vaccine for patients ages 18 and older
- First and second doses of Pfizer vaccine for patients ages 5-11 and 12 and older
- First, second and third doses of Pfizer vaccine for children ages six months through four years old
- First and second doses of Moderna vaccine for children ages six months through five years
- Booster and third doses of either Pfizer or Moderna
APPOINTMENTS ARE MANDATORY! No walk-ins will be accepted. When you call your local VMH clinic to make your appointment, please let the scheduler know which vaccination type you are seeking.
Before you receive your vaccine, you are required to complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form for Vernon Memorial Healthcare. Please review the document and complete it (if possible) prior to arriving for your appointment: https://www.vmh.org/media/kqlpujhk/covid-19-vaccine-consent-form-vernon-memorial-healthcare-patient-1-29-21.pdf
Vaccine doses are provided to all patients or community members at no out-of-pocket cost. However, there is an administration fee. The administration fee will be 100% paid by your health insurance plan, Medicare, Medicaid, Employer, or the Federal Government. Please bring your insurance card and/or identification with you to your appointment.
Both types of vaccine require two doses. Your second dose will be scheduled in-person at the conclusion of your appointment. The second dose must be given where you receive your first dose. Please review the Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet and what you need to know before getting your Moderna vaccine: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
After your vaccine, if you experience any side effects, please document them at vaers.hhs.gov and in the v-safe smartphone-based tool (if possible). Learn more at cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vsafe.html